Dr. Naveed Salahuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Salahuddin?

Not recommended whatsoever

Posted on October 30th, 2014

It's ridiculous that this doctor's own child has to weigh in here, w/ completely irrelevant praise that's not related to medical treatment, and thereby elevating this physician's rating. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. Don't be fooled by his photo--he didn't smile even once, had a terrible bedside manner, and was dismissive of most of my concerns--despite the fact that he couldn't provide answers, and he was do rude to me that I actually left the office in tears. Arrogant and condescending--I'm sure he'd receive a positive rating from me, too, if he were"my daddy," because he'd actually care about helping me get better and treat me like a human being. Absurd.

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Dr. Naveed was the best Rheumatologist that I have had, hands down. I say was because I moved to Colorado. Otherwise I would still be his patient. He listens, he is professional, and caring. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on July 16th, 2015