Dr. Naveed Salahuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Salahuddin?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Salahuddin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2014

Not recommended whatsoever

It's ridiculous that this doctor's own child has to weigh in here, w/ completely irrelevant praise that's not related to medical treatment, and thereby elevating this physician's rating. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. Don't be fooled by his photo--he didn't smile even once, had a terrible bedside manner, and was dismissive of most of my concerns--despite the fact that he couldn't provide answers, and he was do rude to me that I actually left the office in tears. Arrogant and condescending--I'm sure he'd receive a positive rating from me, too, if he were"my daddy," because he'd actually care about helping me get better and treat me like a human being. Absurd.

August 5th, 2010

Dr. Naveed was the best Rheumatologist that I have had, hands down. I say was because I moved to Colorado. Otherwise I would still be his patient. He listens, he is professional, and caring. I would highly recommend him.

July 16th, 2015