A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Siddiqi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Siddiqi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Plaza Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Naveed Saleh Siddiqi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad N. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Siddiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqi practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.