A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveed Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveed Shaikh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Shaikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveed Shaikh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naveed Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Naveed Shaikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naveed Shaikh practices Internal Medicine near Mio, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Mio Internists.