Dr. Naveen Ballem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Ballem?

October 2nd, 2017

Deceptive

First off, he has not been in practice for 17 years and does not have 17 years of experience in Weight Loss Surgery! Secondly, he has not done as many weight loss operations as he claims he has. So, when I had a complication and he seemed flustered as to what to do, I was surprised. His response to me, that it's a known complication, wasn't what I was looking for. He's been distant and cold ever since, so I'm going to another surgeon now. I would not recommend him.

June 12th, 2017

Amazing doctor!!

I received bariatric surgery about 2 years ago with Dr. Ballem. During my visit he was extremely professional and attentive. He was able to answer all my questions and advise me which bariatric procedure was the best for me. Dr. Ballem's office staff was also very kind and helpful, they were able to assist me with insurance and all other documents that were needed. I had surgery at Clara Maass Hospital and was very pleased with the nursing staff. They were able to contact Dr. Ballem anytime I had a question or concern. I was able to loose 100lbs within one year of my surgery date and could not thank Dr. Ballem enough. His bedside manner and his compassion make him an excellent surgeon and I could not thank him enough for changing my life.

June 10th, 2017

Excellent surgeon with impeccable bedside manner.

I was morbidly obese and went to a plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck consultation.The plastic surgeon stated that I was not a good candidate for plastic surgery and referred me to Dr. Ballem. He stated that Dr. Ballem was the Chief of Bariatric Surgery at Clara Maass Medical Center, and he had sent many patients to him over the course of the last 5 years with excellent results. After my initial consultation with Dr. Ballem I knew that he was the surgeon for me. He used a special ROBOT to perform my surgery, and the entire process was seamless. To date I have lost 146 lbs. Thank you Dr. Ballem!!!!!

June 8th, 2017

Billboard...

I saw dr Ballem's billboard and I was always thinking about surgery and about seeing him... I went to my doctor who told me I was prediabetic and I knew I had to do something... my primary also recommended dr ballem... I knew it was a sign... Best decision I have ever made in my life!!!

June 8th, 2017

Great Doctor... very compassionate

He was always attentive... always returned my phone calls promptly... Really takes the time that you need, never felt rushed...

January 13th, 2017

Amazing Doc... I lost 120 lbs in 8 months

Dr ballem and his team are amazing... I can't say enough... he is the best doctor I have ever had!

February 1st, 2016

Dr Ballem operated on my husband. From first visit the doctor was amazing with a wonderful bedside manner. We highly recommend him! A great surgeon!

January 25th, 2016

Caring, compassionate, and excellent surgeon!!!

December 17th, 2014

Best Bariatric Surgeon!

Incredibly patient, empathetic, and talented.

May 14th, 2013

Awesome!!!

Incredibly compassionate... Always soo sweet and caring... Never thought any of my questions were stupid or a waste of time... Already down 75 lbs in 3 months :)

March 12th, 2012

Super Compassionate doctor....

February 25th, 2012

Compassionate

He was soo nice... very caring... he took so much time with me and my husband and made us feel so at ease. Had such a great experience and have lost soo much weight that my husband is also seeing him for lap band surgery.