Dr. Naveen Dhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Dhar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2012

Even though the wait in the office was a little long, the Dr. spent longer with me going over my medical condition. Always pleasant, gets right to the point and stress's "you are your best medication, no one takes care of you but you". He is there to help but you need to do the work. Really makes you think about you and your health, how important it is and how really important he was in my surgery and recovery. I thank him so much for my life without him I would not be here today. - Sonia in the office is great too. Always friendly, always there. Thanks to you Sonia too....

September 20th, 2011

Terrible

Dr. Dhar has terrible patient outcomes. There are many more surgeons in the area I'd recommend over him! I'm just being honest!

July 15th, 2010

Outstanding doctor and surgeon

Outstanding doctor and surgeon and went the extra mile and above the call of duty to fully inform us and help us to make appropriate decision for our mom.

February 9th, 2016