A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Dhiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Dhiman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Dhiman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhiman graduated from Himachal Pradesh University,Indira Gandhi Medical College.
Dr. Dhiman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen K Dhiman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naveen K. Dhiman practice?
- Dr. Naveen Dhiman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Dhiman practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Pacoima, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors.