A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Dhiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Dhiman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhiman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dhiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Dhiman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhiman graduated from Himachal Pradesh University,Indira Gandhi Medical College.
Dr. Dhiman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Dhiman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naveen K. Dhiman practice?
- Dr. Naveen Dhiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Naveen Dhiman practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.