A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Gandreti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Gandreti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Gandreti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandreti graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Gandreti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen S Gandreti BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Naveen S. Gandreti practice?
- Dr. Naveen Gandreti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Gandreti practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.