A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Goyal, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from State U. of New York (SUNY Downstate) at Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Goyal MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Naveen Goyal practice?
- Dr. Naveen Goyal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Goyal practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Vascular Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.