A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen K Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naveen K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Naveen Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Naveen Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists, Riverside Hematologists, and Riverside Oncologists.