A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Kankanala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Kankanala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Kankanala, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kankanala graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kankanala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Kankanala MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naveen Kankanala practice?
- Dr. Naveen Kankanala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Kankanala practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.