A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Maddineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddineni
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddineni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddineni graduated from Adichunchanagiri Inst Med Sci, Univ Mysore.
Dr. Maddineni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Maddineni MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naveen Maddineni practice?
- Dr. Naveen Maddineni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Maddineni practices Psychiatry near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD.
See Silver Spring Psychiatrists.