Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naveen Mahmood
Dr. Naveen Mahmood, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Carlos, CA, with other offices in Redwood City, CA and Redwood City, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mahmood is affiliated with Sequoia Hospital, Stanford University Hospital and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Mahmood has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Naveen Mahmood has the following 1 specialty