A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Mehrotra is Excellent. Dr. Mehrotra has been reviewed by 35 patients who have provided 27 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Mehrotra, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrotra graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehrotra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehrotra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Mehrotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naveen Mehrotra practice?
Dr. Naveen Mehrotra practices Pediatrics near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Piscataway, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Edison Pediatricians.