A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Mehrotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Mehrotra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Mehrotra, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrotra graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehrotra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Mehrotra MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Naveen Mehrotra practice?
- Dr. Naveen Mehrotra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Mehrotra practices Pediatrics near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Piscataway, NJ.
See Edison Pediatricians.