Dr. Naveen Mehrotra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Mehrotra?

Best Pedicatician in Piscataway

Posted on July 24th, 2017

We live in piscataway and we are so lucky to find this practice. We are happy with the attention and service we get here . Dr.Mehrotra especially is very knowledgeable and humble, I once remeber calling him around 3.00 am in the morning, and he was so patient and took time to advise us on what needs to be done. They are very busy , so prior appoitment will help avoid waiting time.

Great Place

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I have been going there for 10 years and never had an issue. Amna and all Staff are Superb. We have not considered any other pediatrician and do not plan too do so. We are very happy with Dr Mehrotra

Posted on December 1st, 2016

I have two daughters. We have been seeing Dr. Mehrotra for almost 18 years. I worked in healthcare for 15 years. Dr. Mehrotra has an awesome bedside manner and honestly cares about his patients. Now that my daughter is 18, she wanted to go to another doctor. After trying another physician, we can right back to Dr. Mehrotra. His staff are compassionate and easy to talk to. I was very disturbed to read some of the reviews as I have NEVER had anything other than a pleasant experience with this office.

Posted on November 19th, 2016

Excellent service specially front desk!!

Great Doctor and Amazing Staff

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Since my daughter was born, she has been going to Dr. Mehrotra. He's absolutely awesome,thorough and attentive. He always makes my daughter feel comfortable and is always knowledgeable regarding any concerns that my wife or Imayhave. His staff is delightful to say the least. They are always welcoming, warm, and funny. We just started bringing my baby boy there as well and he has been treated just as wonderfully as his big sister.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

We moved to NJ in 2009 and since then Dr Mehrotra's office had been our source of health guide for our kids. Dr Mehrotra is a wonderful doctor and listens to his patients dearly. He talks to kids and soon they develop a comfortable rapport with him. In few of our visits, we scheduled our appointments with Dr Pompi and found her very humble and soft spoken. She gives enough time to patients to ask their concerns for their child. Ms Janet & Ms Krystal are great nurses & have lot of patience. Last but not the least is Ms Amna who is very sweet and very approachable and so far the best front desk person I have seen in New Jersey's doctors offices. Please keep up the good work everyone!

very dirty

Posted on February 11th, 2016

The office is always Dirty!! What pediatricians office doesn't have scocket covers on the electrical outlets!? The nurse is not good with children. Dr.Mehotrah is never available. I recommend my friend here but just told her not to come here its a shame it use to be a nice practice

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Very irresponsible and doesn't answer your queries. I wish i dint have him as my baby's pediatrician at the hospital. WORST DECISION EVER. He never answered or comforted us with the questions we had. I as a new mother had a lot of anxiousness and questions about my baby but he casually dismissed all my questions.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

My nieces and nephews have been going to Dr. Mehrotra for >10+ years. He was recommended to me by my sisters when my son was born. It was the best decision I made for my son. The doctors are very knowledgeable, pleasant, and very accurate on treatment and diagnoses. The office staff (especially Amna) are so pleasant and accommodating. If the office is open, I am guaranteed a visit with the doc on that same day if I need it. Appreciate all the support and the care they provide to all the kids in my family.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I was a patient when I was considered a pediatric patient and now I bring both my children there. Dr. Mehrotra is absolutely wonderful and I have to say his staff is extremely phenomenal as well. The secretary is so helpful and whenever my children are extremely sick she is so prompt on getting them in to see the doctor right away. Amna genuinely cares and answers any questions without hesitation. The nurses really explain everything and do a great job. I feel extremely comfortable bringing my children to his office and highly recommend it to others.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr Naveen Mehrotra himself never available. The front end receptionist who has been perhaps working there since ever is the one of the most rude person you would see. She never smiles and needs lot of teaching in PR. Went there after recommendation from friends. Went to Dr Dravid who is ok but very much in a hurry. Time spend just a few seconds then had to wait in front of the rude receptionist for a long time to get the prescription. After leaving office had questions, called and nobody came on line for 20 minutes before the phone got disconnected. Same result 2nd time.

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr Naveen is Dr for both of kids. As a parent we are pleased to associate with him. Dr's are available 24X7 also reachable when we are traveling.