Dr. Naveen Mehrotra MD Patient Reviews

• 34 reviews

December 1st, 2016
I have two daughters. We have been seeing Dr. Mehrotra for almost 18 years. I worked in healthcare for 15 years. Dr. Mehrotra has an awesome bedside manner and honestly cares about his patients. Now that my daughter is 18, she wanted to go to another doctor. After trying another physician, we can right back to Dr. Mehrotra. His staff are compassionate and easy to talk to. I was very disturbed to read some of the reviews as I have NEVER had anything other than a pleasant experience with this office.

November 19th, 2016
Excellent service specially front desk!!

August 25th, 2016
Great Doctor and Amazing Staff
Since my daughter was born, she has been going to Dr. Mehrotra. He's absolutely awesome,thorough and attentive. He always makes my daughter feel comfortable and is always knowledgeable regarding any concerns that my wife or Imayhave. His staff is delightful to say the least. They are always welcoming, warm, and funny. We just started bringing my baby boy there as well and he has been treated just as wonderfully as his big sister.

July 13th, 2016
We moved to NJ in 2009 and since then Dr Mehrotra's office had been our source of health guide for our kids. Dr Mehrotra is a wonderful doctor and listens to his patients dearly. He talks to kids and soon they develop a comfortable rapport with him. In few of our visits, we scheduled our appointments with Dr Pompi and found her very humble and soft spoken. She gives enough time to patients to ask their concerns for their child. Ms Janet & Ms Krystal are great nurses & have lot of patience. Last but not the least is Ms Amna who is very sweet and very approachable and so far the best front desk person I have seen in New Jersey's doctors offices. Please keep up the good work everyone!

February 11th, 2016
very dirty
The office is always Dirty!! What pediatricians office doesn't have scocket covers on the electrical outlets!? The nurse is not good with children. Dr.Mehotrah is never available. I recommend my friend here but just told her not to come here its a shame it use to be a nice practice

December 3rd, 2015
Very irresponsible and doesn't answer your queries. I wish i dint have him as my baby's pediatrician at the hospital. WORST DECISION EVER. He never answered or comforted us with the questions we had. I as a new mother had a lot of anxiousness and questions about my baby but he casually dismissed all my questions.

October 21st, 2015
My nieces and nephews have been going to Dr. Mehrotra for >10+ years. He was recommended to me by my sisters when my son was born. It was the best decision I made for my son. The doctors are very knowledgeable, pleasant, and very accurate on treatment and diagnoses. The office staff (especially Amna) are so pleasant and accommodating. If the office is open, I am guaranteed a visit with the doc on that same day if I need it. Appreciate all the support and the care they provide to all the kids in my family.

May 6th, 2015
I was a patient when I was considered a pediatric patient and now I bring both my children there. Dr. Mehrotra is absolutely wonderful and I have to say his staff is extremely phenomenal as well. The secretary is so helpful and whenever my children are extremely sick she is so prompt on getting them in to see the doctor right away. Amna genuinely cares and answers any questions without hesitation. The nurses really explain everything and do a great job. I feel extremely comfortable bringing my children to his office and highly recommend it to others.

October 14th, 2013
Dr Naveen Mehrotra himself never available. The front end receptionist who has been perhaps working there since ever is the one of the most rude person you would see. She never smiles and needs lot of teaching in PR. Went there after recommendation from friends. Went to Dr Dravid who is ok but very much in a hurry. Time spend just a few seconds then had to wait in front of the rude receptionist for a long time to get the prescription. After leaving office had questions, called and nobody came on line for 20 minutes before the phone got disconnected. Same result 2nd time.

October 10th, 2013
Dr Naveen is Dr for both of kids. As a parent we are pleased to associate with him. Dr's are available 24X7 also reachable when we are traveling.

July 7th, 2013
Excellent doctor...
Dr.Mehrotra and Dr. Bhava were my daughter's pediatricians until we had to relocate. We always felt that we were never rushed and all our silly to super silly questions were addressed to our satisfaction :) Dr. Mehrotra is very nice and always made sure my daughter felt comfortable before approaching her for any diagnosis. One nice thing that impressed me is that the front desk (Amna especially) knows everyone by name and it does help when you call with your queries or for appointment. Also we always got appt even on the same day if my daughter fell sick - they seemed very accommodating. I highly recommend this practice (both Dr. Mehrotra and Dr. Bhava are equally good)

April 27th, 2013
Great office!!!
The staff and the doctors are professional and polite...If I needed an appointment they would accommodate me ... They are great and they aim to please!!!