A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Mittal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Mittal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naveen K. Mittal practice?
- Dr. Naveen Mittal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Mittal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Surgeons, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.