Naveen Mittal Is this you?

Have you seen Naveen Mittal?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 21st, 2012

He screwed up my life!!!

When i was 15 he took me off one of the medicines for liver rejection that i had been on since I had my liver transplant when i was 11. I really didn't know what it was for cuz I trusted him as a doctor. But a month later I had a severe rejection. So when I asked him what that medicine that he had took me off was for he said, "nothing important". Later when I got home I researched it and it was for LIVER REJECTION!!! Since then i've had diabetes, high blood pressure, warts all over my hands and wrist,and many more things. Now im 18 and im still having to live with his mistakes while he just moved on with his life. Matter of fact a couple months later after I realized what the medicine was for I confronted him and he moved to San Antonio, TX without saying a word.

May 26th, 2014