A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Narahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Narahari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narahari
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Narahari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Narahari, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narahari graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Narahari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Vymutt Narahari MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naveen V. Narahari practice?
- Dr. Naveen Narahari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Narahari practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Gastroenterologists.