A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Narahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Narahari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Narahari, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narahari graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Narahari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Vymutt Narahari MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naveen V. Narahari practice?
- Dr. Naveen Narahari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Narahari practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Gastroenterologists.