A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Pathak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pathak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- St Mary`s Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pathak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naveen Pathak practice?
Dr. Naveen Pathak practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Dearborn Internists.