A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Pokala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Pokala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Dr. Pokala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen Pokala MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Naveen Pokala practice?
- Dr. Naveen Pokala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Pokala practices Urology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Urologists.