Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Neurologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank You, Dr. Reddy!! show details Thank You, Dr. Reddy!!
Jun 22nd, 2015

I went to my family doctor about pain in my back that just wasn't going away, that was on a Monday, had a referral to Dr. Reddy by Tuesday and was seen for my intial appointment on Friday. During my appointment I talk with Dr. Reddy as he reviewed my case and MRIs, he was very attentive and put me at ease. I would recommend this guy to anyone that wants quality care!

Ready to get back onto the course again! show details Ready to get back onto the course again!
Jun 15th, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Reddy, I am able to enjoy golfing again. I went to him for knee pain and he recommended knee injections. His staff got me in quick and the wait time wasn't too bad. A month later I am still feeling GOOD!

MR show details MR
by Steve O on May 9th, 2015

Experience was great. Easy to get in. Dr. Reddy paid attention to the pain details. I am pain free for the time being.

Outstanding Experience show details Outstanding Experience
by J. Walker on Apr 29th, 2015

I was diagnosed 2 years ago with a herniated disc that required surgery. Though the surgery went as well as could be expected, I had further issues with my back (arthritis, degenerative disc) that continued to cause me pain and definitely affected my quality of life and ability to function. I was referred to Dr. Reddy for 2 procedures, and to be honest the procedures have given me my life back. Dr. Reddy fully explained what was needed, what to expect, and the probability of success for the procedures. His associate, Dr Massrour was also very professional and helpful as well as the staff at Apex. I would highly recommend Apex to anyone with back pain issues.

Apr 14th, 2015

Great doctor with amazing results!

Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Reddy took a lot of time to review my records, images and other symtoms to find the root cause of my pain. He really seemed to be interested in finding a way to eliminate my pain, rather than cover it with prescriptions. THANK YOU!

Finally show details Finally
Feb 9th, 2015

Saw a few pain docs with no avail. Dr. Reddy has relieved my pain and takes his time during my visits.