Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Neurologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
MR show details MR
by Steve O on May 9th, 2015

Experience was great. Easy to get in. Dr. Reddy paid attention to the pain details. I am pain free for the time being.

Outstanding Experience show details Outstanding Experience
by J. Walker on Apr 29th, 2015

I was diagnosed 2 years ago with a herniated disc that required surgery. Though the surgery went as well as could be expected, I had further issues with my back (arthritis, degenerative disc) that continued to cause me pain and definitely affected my quality of life and ability to function. I was referred to Dr. Reddy for 2 procedures, and to be honest the procedures have given me my life back. Dr. Reddy fully explained what was needed, what to expect, and the probability of success for the procedures. His associate, Dr Massrour was also very professional and helpful as well as the staff at Apex. I would highly recommend Apex to anyone with back pain issues.

Apr 14th, 2015

Great doctor with amazing results!

Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Reddy took a lot of time to review my records, images and other symtoms to find the root cause of my pain. He really seemed to be interested in finding a way to eliminate my pain, rather than cover it with prescriptions. THANK YOU!

Finally show details Finally
Feb 9th, 2015

Saw a few pain docs with no avail. Dr. Reddy has relieved my pain and takes his time during my visits.