A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Sikka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Sikka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Sikka, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikka graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sikka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen N Sikka BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naveen N. Sikka practice?
- Dr. Naveen Sikka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Sikka practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Allergists and Plano Internists.