A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveen Sikka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveen Sikka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sikka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sikka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveen Sikka, FAAAAI, FACAAI is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikka graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sikka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveen N Sikka FAAAAI and FACAAI is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naveen N. Sikka practice?
- Dr. Naveen Sikka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naveen Sikka practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Allergists and Plano Internists.