Dr. Naveen Sikka, FAAAAI
Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist

Best allergist ever show details Best allergist ever
by Jennifer S. on Oct 25th, 2015

Dr. Sikka and his staff are miracle workers! After a thorough evaluation, testing, and discussion of treatment recommendations, I felt fully informed and ready to begin alleviating some bad allergies and improving my asthma. That was almost 2 years ago and, due to the nature of my severe allergies, I am still undergoing shots (albeit now only monthly). Prior to starting shots, I had at least 3 sinus infections a year and was taking 2 different allergy medicines daily...almost every day of the year. Within a few months of beginning shots, I stopped taking allergy medicine (except on shot days) and have not had a single sinus infection. The entire staff at the Plano location is amazing, caring, and professional. I cannot recommend them enough!

INCREDIBLE!!!! show details INCREDIBLE!!!!
by Jennifer Smith on Oct 8th, 2015

AMAZING! Dr. Sikka takes a pragmatic and holistic approach to diagnosis and treatment. My allergies were causing me to have multiple sinus infections a year and my asthma was increasingly worse. Within months of starting allergy shots, my asthma was improved, I no longer had dark circles under my eyes, and I stopped getting colds, let alone sinus infections. I have been undergoing treatment for almost 2 years (slow ramp-up due to extreme reactions) and have not had a sinus infection in that entire time. I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff, too!