Dr. Naveen Sikka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveen Sikka?

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I saw dr. Sikka for allergy testing of my son. Doctor is ok, but his staffs working in plano office are terrible. First, they gave me wrong information about my insurance, and i should have to pay over thousand dollars for the allergy treatment . Second, i requested an itemized receipts 5times total for 2 weeks, so far i don"t have it. Called several times for the same thing over and over, and talkig same tbing over and over. They did not have my correct address one time, asked to correct and not corrected at one time. Requested receipt 4times, they said they would mail. Nothing. They are the most incompetent staffs i have ever seen. I am so frustrated and updet for a just recepit. I wondered if they really have done their work.

Best allergist ever

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr. Sikka and his staff are miracle workers! After a thorough evaluation, testing, and discussion of treatment recommendations, I felt fully informed and ready to begin alleviating some bad allergies and improving my asthma. That was almost 2 years ago and, due to the nature of my severe allergies, I am still undergoing shots (albeit now only monthly). Prior to starting shots, I had at least 3 sinus infections a year and was taking 2 different allergy medicines daily...almost every day of the year. Within a few months of beginning shots, I stopped taking allergy medicine (except on shot days) and have not had a single sinus infection. The entire staff at the Plano location is amazing, caring, and professional. I cannot recommend them enough!

INCREDIBLE!!!!

Posted on October 8th, 2015

AMAZING! Dr. Sikka takes a pragmatic and holistic approach to diagnosis and treatment. My allergies were causing me to have multiple sinus infections a year and my asthma was increasingly worse. Within months of starting allergy shots, my asthma was improved, I no longer had dark circles under my eyes, and I stopped getting colds, let alone sinus infections. I have been undergoing treatment for almost 2 years (slow ramp-up due to extreme reactions) and have not had a sinus infection in that entire time. I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff, too!

Posted on December 21st, 2016