Learn more about Dr. Naveena Allada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveena Allada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allada
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveena Allada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allada graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Allada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveena Allada MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naveena Allada practice?
- Dr. Naveena Allada has 1 office location.
Dr. Naveena Allada practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Hematologists, and Irving Oncologists.