A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveena Allada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveena Allada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allada
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveena Allada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allada graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Allada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveena Allada MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naveena Allada practice?
- Dr. Naveena Allada has 1 office location.
Dr. Naveena Allada practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Hematologists, and Irving Oncologists.