Learn more about Dr. Naveena Allada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveena Allada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveena Allada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allada graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Allada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveena Allada MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naveena Allada practice?
- Dr. Naveena Allada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naveena Allada practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Hematologists, and Irving Oncologists.