Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naveena Pathmakumar
Dr. Naveena Pathmakumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Mount Vernon, NY and Mount Vernon, NY (and 4 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pathmakumar is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center and Lawrence Hospital. Dr. Pathmakumar has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Naveena Pathmakumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Naveena Pathmakumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Nicola Kotchev
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Sivasubramanian Narayanan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi26