A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveenraj Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveenraj Solomon, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveenraj Solomon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Solomon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveenraj Livingstone Solomon MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Naveenraj L. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Naveenraj Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Naveenraj Solomon practices Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.