A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navid Khodadadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navid Khodadadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navid Khodadadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khodadadi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Khodadadi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navid Khodadadi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Navid Khodadadi practice?
- Dr. Navid Khodadadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Navid Khodadadi practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Westlake Village, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.