Dr. Navid Mostofi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Navid Mostofi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016

Great Doctor

"I'm very impressed with the amount of time the doctor spent with me. I didn't expect such level of attention and details. "I am very happy with all points of service." Appreciate the staff's flexibility in scheduling me quickly & Friendly office.

April 15th, 2016

Highly Recommended

Highly recommended practice. Staff are very caring and polite. The office environment is very calm and relaxing. Costumer service is excellent, and Dr. Mostofi is a wonderful person. He listens to patients and cares for them. I will recommend him to my closest family members.

December 28th, 2015

Staff complaint

Dr. Navid Mostofi at Vienna Neurology, is a very nice, experienced, respectful, and a doctor who won't prescribe any medications for no reason. I've been to doctors who prescribe medications either for business purposes, or just because it's their style. I have been his patient since 2012 and will be, for as long as possible. However, the customer service and his assistants are so unprofessional and rude. There were 2 ladies who were working before, and were so kind and respectful. Also, communication was easy with them. It is about 6 months or so, that those ladies had left, and instead there are two new ladies (one nurse, and other is an assistant) and a gentleman working as front desk as an assistant.That gentleman named Amir, is very nice and respectful, but the two ladies are very unprofessional, and have no respect for people/patients. Whenever I call, and either of these ladies answer the phone, after 30 seconds talking, they say, we are busy and they hang up. I deserve a minute or two to talk per month, if I call. As a patient I pay $30 copay, and of course my insurance pays a high amount as well. There are other expenses, which I pay extra cash, and as a customer/patient, they don't have time for more than 30 seconds! I had a form to be filled and I paid $50 to be faxed, but they failed to fax for 3 times. I called to confirm and they confirmed it has been faxed, but wasn't and I had to beg. I bring up few examples here. Once I was there with my wife, and an older lady walked in, and went to the front desk. One of these ladies who was there, told her, "go sit, until I call you", in a rude tone. she could say, "please", or respect her as a customer. There was another older man and his wife in waiting area, who started talking to me, complaining about same matter. we were talking about filing a complaint, so he told me, if I posted the complaint, I call him just to let him knkow. I also have a friend of mine who goes there, and he had the same experience. I hope Dr. Mostofi reads this note, and either have them trained with customer service level in US, or have someone who can respect people. If I see a change, I would definitely change my rating, as I love Dr. Mostofi, and after a few years, I am comfortable with him. Maybe they figure out who are the people most complained, and apologize by calling, or next visit. I have posted this on BBB and few other places, because I beleive once the Dr. hears his patients voice, it would be a big help for him as well. I do recommend Dr. Mostofi, but not his assistants.

September 8th, 2015

He gave me an hour of his time which for doctors is unheard of. He patiently listened to my concerns pertaining to my condition and gave me very in depth and thorough explanations of what could be causing the issue and what steps we would take to rule things out until finding a conclusion. Not a lot of doctors are like that anymore so when you find one that is it has an impact. Would definitely recommend him to anyone in northern va who needs a neurologist.

March 31st, 2017