Dr. Navid Navizadeh MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 27 reviews

December 18th, 2015
Great Experience
I was originally being seen by a different doctor located in the Antelope Valley. I had a horrible experience with my 1st OB GYN. At 35 weeks pregnant, I switched to Dr. Navi. His staff is wonderful and prompt. He's caring and considerate of all my needs and problems with my pregnancy. So glad to have Dr. Navi to deliver my first baby, even last minute. Makes you feel so comfortable.

September 8th, 2015
greatest doctor!
Dr navi is the best! I've had 2 children with him. Both with uterus/ placenta complications. He has been amazing with both deliveries. The first being vaginal delivery with a D&C. And the second with an emergency c section at 4 in the morning because of a placental abruption. I have always been able to talk to dr navi on the phone when needed. And both my deliveries were in the middle of the night. You couldn't pay me to see a different dr!

September 5th, 2014
Dr Navi and his staff are amazing
Dr Navi and his staff are amazing. I went to him for my first pregnancy and it was an amazing experience, he really takes his time at all appointments and makes sure he has all my questions answered. I definitely recommend him to any one in need of an OBGYN!

August 8th, 2014
Such a Great Doctor
Such a great doctor. This is my second pregnancy and my husband and i are extremely happy to find such a great doctor. Dr.Navi thoroughly answers every question we have. There's not doubt me and baby are in good hands.

July 29th, 2014
Great Experience
I had a great experience with Dr. Navizadeh. He makes you feel very comfortable and he is very thorough. I recommended him to all my friends as he is my 3rd doctor and last. I love him and I am going to stick with him. The staff is wonderful as the receptionist Jessica has everyone's favorite drinks always prepared as we are in the waiting room for a minute or two. Navid is extremely calm and makes you feel comfortable to share where I havent been able to experience such with previous doctors. He is excellent and I wish my husband and I had found him earlier

July 14th, 2014
Friendly, Cordial, and Patient
I would recommend Dr. Navizadeh to all my friends. He is friendly, cordial and patient. Most importantly, he knows his stuff, and I feel very confident around him.

June 30th, 2014
Very Knowledgeable
This is my 1st pregnancy and it's considered high risk. I feel I am in very capable hands with Dr. Navi. I appreciate that he is very (very, very) compassionate. Even though my pregnancy could potentially be a difficult one, he is optimistic, yet discusses what could happen without sounding the 'woe, woe, doom and gloom' alarm. He seems very knowledgeable and always asks if I have questions. He is friendly and has a casual attitude about him that really helps calm my nerves. His staff is friendly too. Maria (I believe that's her name) is a total gem. I rated him 4 on punctuality because there is always a wait time of 10+ min but I totally understand scheduling issues. Overall, I would recommend him to... every woman who's looking for an OB/GYN.

April 22nd, 2014
Outstanding Doctor
Outstanding doctor! Dr. Navi is amazing! He has an excellent bedside manner, explains everything to you. Does not leave the room until all your questions are answered. Every appointment I have gone to, I waited less then 15 minutes in the waiting room. He is extremely thorough and has state of the art equipment and ultrasound machines in the rooms. He and his staff are gentle, caring and professional. I just an ablation (Novasure) I am 3 weeks post op and feeling great! Dr. Navi held my hand and made me feel at ease before going into the operating room and then again in the recovery room making sure I left knowing that everything was okay and what to expect. He did find polyps and fibroids which is why I was having all the bleeding issues. I had gone to other doctors that didn't find the problem or even follow up with me and just wanted to throw me on Birth control pills which I cannot take. I am recommending my family and friends to him as well :) ~

February 25th, 2014
amazing.

July 18th, 2013
We had an excellent experience with his office
We transfer from another OB in the area and we were very happy with Dr Navi and his staff.

April 1st, 2013
Amazing caring doc. Thank you.

March 30th, 2012
Wonderful Dr! Great GYN and an amazing OB!