A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navid Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navid Rashid is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rashid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navid Rashid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navid Rashid MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Navid Rashid practice?
- Dr. Navid Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Navid Rashid practices Psychiatry near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Psychiatrists.