Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 30th, 2012

this doctor assaulted me after my c section, while i was still on operating table with my hands strapped down and I was told there was nothing i could do about it...how many other patients did he treat this way????

Mar 10th, 2010

He's a great physian. He's understanding, caring, answers your questions and has a great personality that makes you feel relaxed.

Feb 2nd, 2010

He was just convicted of soliciting sex from a patient - this was reduced down from a felony of pandering and solication. Just type in Dr. Pimp. He also has taken pictures of patients.

Stay away from this doctor show details Stay away from this doctor
Jan 29th, 2010

This man has molested patients.

Jan 28th, 2010

dr. yazdi is the most caring doctor i have ever been to. i would recommend him to anyone. he is very patient and kind. treats you like a woman and not a number. he takes time for you. followes up on your care.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Crystal A. on Jan 21st, 2010

No matter what the out come that doesn't change the fact that he is a excellent doctor. He brought my two very healthy children into the world safely.He treated me with respect and never mad me feel uncomfortable in any way. He has my support 100%

Jan 20th, 2010

Real nice Doctor if you want a doctor who has tried to 'Pimp' out some of his patients. Just got charged with misdemeanor solicitation. Trying to sell sexual favors to a friend from one of his patients. If thats what you want, he's the guy for you.