A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navid Ziran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navid Ziran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ziran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navid Mohammad Ziran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Navid M. Ziran practice?
- Dr. Navid Ziran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Navid Ziran practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons and Santa Monica Surgeons.