Learn more about Dr. Navid Ziran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navid Ziran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Forearm Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navid M Ziran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Trauma and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Navid M. Ziran practice?
- Dr. Navid Ziran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navid Ziran practices Orthopaedic Trauma and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.