Learn more about Dr. Navid Ziran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navid Ziran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ziran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navid Mohammad Ziran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Navid M. Ziran practice?
- Dr. Navid Ziran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navid Ziran practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Oxnard Orthopedic Surgeons and Oxnard Surgeons.