Learn more about Dr. Navid Ziran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navid Ziran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navid Mohammad Ziran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Navid M. Ziran practice?
- Dr. Navid Ziran has 1 office location.
Dr. Navid Ziran practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons and Santa Monica Surgeons.