Dr. Navin Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Navin Shah?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Navin Shah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 24th, 2017

The worst

Very rude. Waited over two hours for appointment on two separate occasions.

November 6th, 2015

Bedside manner was atrocious.

December 1st, 2009

Dr. Shah was extremely insensitive, unprofessional, and condescending during my visit. I was asked to use a small plastic cup (instead of a hygenic sealed cup) for my urine specimen. Before the exam started, my door was left open, after I had disrobed and was waiting for the doctor to come back in. I felt uncomfortable with the procedure I was having done, and he failed to take the time to hear my concerns. After I was visably upset, he was condescending and said that I needed to act like a "big girl". After the exam, he came back in and wanted to argue with me about why I was upset. Apparently, explaining to him that I was physically and emotionally uncomfortable was not viable explanation, and he kept asking "what really is wrong with you?". It was later explained to me that Dr. Shah has no "bed-side manner" and "wants to do the talking" instead of listening to patients' concerns. It was also shared with me that patients will continue to see him until they decide that "they don't want to deal with it anymore". I have never encountered a doctor who wasn't willing to hear me out about being uncomfortable. Then, taking personal offense to my uncomfort, bullied me to the point of tears, and then wanted to confront me after the appointment.

September 21st, 2014