Dr. Navin Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Connective Tissue Diseases and Pulmonary Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Navin K. Jain practice?
Dr. Navin Jain practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Oregon Internists, Oregon Pulmonologists, Oregon Critical Care Practitioners, Oregon Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Oregon Urgent Care Centers.