A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navin K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Navin Jain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Navin Jain practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Pulmonologists, Toledo Critical Care Practitioners, and Toledo Sleep Medicine Doctors.