A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navin K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Navin Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Navin Jain practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Pulmonologists, Toledo Critical Care Practitioners, and Toledo Sleep Medicine Doctors.