Dr. Navin Jain MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Toledo, OH

no change

March 30th, 2016
Very Bad Office Personnel
His office staff is very incompetent. They never scheduled my appointment with the sleep clinic. The office staff claimed they did but they lied. I call the sleep clinic before making the call to his office and they had not received the order. They said they would send the order over, so the next day I called still no order from doctor. It took me 3 weeks to get scheduled into the clinic! I literally had to call the clinic to make my appointment because his staff will not do their job. So, I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and the doctor needs to write out a script for the machine, it has been 6 days and no script has arrived at the medical equipment place. The physician is very nice and knowledgeable but his office staff is rude and will make up stories to cover their lack of skills. I would never recommend this doctor because his office personnel does not care about the patient at all. Please hire people whom are professionals!

April 17th, 2009
Dr. Jain rates better than an excellent in caring. I would have entered outstanding if it was available.