A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Kedia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Kedia, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kedia
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kedia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Kedia, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedia graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kedia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin Kedia DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Navin Kedia practice?
- Dr. Navin Kedia has 1 office location.
Dr. Navin Kedia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.