Learn more about Dr. Navin Kedia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Kedia, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Kedia, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedia graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kedia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin Kedia DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Navin Kedia practice?
- Dr. Navin Kedia has 7 office locations.
Dr. Navin Kedia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Safford, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.