A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Nayak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Nayak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Nayak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Navin N. Nayak practice?
Dr. Navin Nayak practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.