Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Navin Nikam
Dr. Navin Nikam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC, with other offices in Charleston, SC and Charleston, SC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nikam is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital, Parkland Hospital and Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Navin Nikam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Navin Nikam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Dr. Athena Beldecos
Mount Pleasant, SC 0 mi19
Dr. James Thomas
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Mount Pleasant, SC 0 mi26
Dr. Anton Clemmons
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Mount Pleasant, SC 0 mi12