A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Parekh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Parekh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin T Parekh MD and PA is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Navin T. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Navin Parekh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navin Parekh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Gastroenterologists.