Dr. Navinchandra Parekh MD, PA Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2013
After being released from an ER visit and being told to follow up with a Gastroenterologist. I selected Dr. Parekh from my list of network specialists and looked him up on line and saw that he was taking in new patients. I called Dr. Parekh's office and confirmed that they accepted my insurance and that Dr. Parekh was taking new patients and was even told that I would likely be able to get in to see Dr. Parekh within a couple of weeks. I then made and paid for a visit to my primary doctor 3 days later and got a referral to see Dr. Parekh. I called Dr. Parekh to schedule an appt and was told that the lady that schedules appts was on another line and she would call me back. No one called back. The next day I called back and spoke with the appt scheduler adn was told she would call me back. She didn't call back. The next day, I was called back and was told that Dr. Parekh was not taking in any new patients. I told her that just a few days earlier, prior to obtaining my referrel that I was told by her office that he was taking new patients and that is why I went to my Dr. and got the referral and that now I would have to select another doctor and pay for another visit to my primary Dr. and wait for another referral and she just said "I'm sorry". I think this was for the best. Better to find out now that they change their stories than after I become a patient. I will no doubt have a better experience with another Gastroenterologist.

April 4th, 2011
Very good physician. He is very thorough in researching one's symptoms and runs the appropriate battery of tests before making prognosis. Excellent doctor!!

January 16th, 2011
Dr. Parekh is a "Salnt!"
Dr. Parekh is one of the finest men and physicians I have ever met. He saved my life and therefore I will be forever eternally grateful to him. He is an extremely kind man with great compassion only exceeded by his knowledge of his speciality.

November 15th, 2010
I always have to wait for a long time at his office(even I have an appointment). When he did my colonoscopy, he had to do it again in deffent day. The reason was that he could not check everything at the first time or something. I would not go back to this doctor. The waiting room was filthy too.

October 13th, 2016