Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Navin Popat
Dr. Navin Popat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lowell, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Popat is affiliated with Saints Medical Center, Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc and Lowell General Hospital. Dr. Popat has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Navin Popat has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Navin Popat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lowell, MA.
Dr. Theodore Yurkosky
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lowell, MA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Fernando Roca
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pathology
Lowell, MA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Peter Kuhlmann
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Lowell, MA 0.01 mi13