A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Saran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Saran is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saran graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Saran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin Saran MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navin Saran practice?
- Dr. Navin Saran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navin Saran practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.