Dr. Navin Taneja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Navin Taneja?

September 9th, 2016

Glad I had him in a crisis

I showed up in the ER with very low blood calcium..I have a lot of endocrine problems, and Dr. Teneja was up on how to treat me in conjunction with my personal doctor. Always knowledgeable, personable and his goal was to get me out of the hospital. Will be forever grateful.

May 20th, 2016

Dr Taneja literally saved my life he is an amazing doctor and really does know what he's talking about I have never been more comfortable with a doctor and his staff is remarkabl e

August 18th, 2015

Dr. Taneja is thorough and very caring. I never have to wait for an appointment. The wait time in the office is excellent. A great doctor!

June 18th, 2015

Best Doc yet!

An excellent physician. Great staff, especially his nurses and extremely prompt service. Most importantly, he listens and tries to work with patients individual needs while NOT comprising what's necessary for responsible caregiving.

July 28th, 2014

RN, BSN

I can't say enough about Dr. Taneja's bed side manners and how thorough he is. Being an RN with many questions, he answered each question thoroughly and then some. He truely cares and takes his time with you making sure you understand and patiently, he answers all questions. I had a CT to r/o a mass on my kidney. Very concerned I phoned his office several times for results and the staff was patient, courteous and understanding. Never annoyed that I called three days in a row. Being a medical professional for 25 yrs, rarely have I seen a provider call or give the patient their results abnormal or normal. The RN normally is tasked by the provider. Dr. Taneja sensed my concern and personally provided me with my results when I called to include an indepth explanation. He was reassuring and attentive to my every need. I highly recommend Dr. Taneja as a nephrologist. You won't be disappointed!

April 17th, 2014

Best of the best

February 5th, 2012

Great physician and great staff !

My personal opinion about this doctor and his practice is that he is a great doctor and has an excellent staff that has always cared about me. Dr. Taneja has called me personally a lot of times regarding my health concerns and his staff has always gotten back to me in a timely manner. I have been to doctors who have a wait time of about hour or more than an hour at times. At Dr. Taneja's office I have never had to wait for more than 5-10 minutes. I would certainly recommend him to anyone who doesn't have a doctor and looking for one.

October 2nd, 2011

Very Unorganized

This place is a joke! The staff was very unorganized and the nurse acted like she didn't know what she was doing. You will wait only for the nurse & dr to rush through and get you out. I wouldn't recommend this dr .

July 2nd, 2011

Dr. Taneja is a great doctor and is staff has always been wonderful but there is always someone new. I did get confused at a visit because Mrs. Taneja works in the office but when asked by a patient if it was her she said no. I have been a patient for years but I have seen Mrs. Taneja be very rude and short with patients and staff. I think it's very unprofessional.

April 26th, 2011

Not impressed

Staff was rude, the manager had an attitude, very difficult to talk to her. Dr Taneja very compassionate, but no rest of staff.

April 12th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Dr. Taneja is a great doctor, any questions i had he answered with ease, and was very compassionate when it came to my condition. The staff were very helpful and kind, always having smiles on their faces.I love that i ALWAYS hear back from them within 24 hours with any and everything, everytime i call someone will always answer.It seems now days you have to always leave a msg and they will "get back to you" but never do. Iam very confident in Dr. Taneja.

December 23rd, 2010