Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Nephrologist (kidney)

Aegis Nephrology and Internal Medicine LLC
130 Hospital Dr
Warner Robins, GA 31088
478-225-9983
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  RN, BSN  |  show details
by Pamela Brewer on Jul 28th, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Taneja's bed side manners and how thorough he is. Being an RN with many questions, he answered each question thoroughly and then some. He truely cares and takes his time with you making sure you understand and patiently, he answers all questions. I had a CT to r/o a mass on my kidney. Very concerned I phoned his office several times for results and the staff was patient, courteous and understanding. Never annoyed that I called three days in a row. Being a medical professional for 25 yrs, rarely have I seen a provider call or give the patient their results abnormal or normal. The RN normally is tasked by the provider. Dr. Taneja sensed my concern and personally provided me with my results when I called to include an indepth explanation. He was reassuring and attentive to my every need. I highly recommend Dr. Taneja as a nephrologist. You won't be disappointed!

|  Great physician and great staff !  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2012

My personal opinion about this doctor and his practice is that he is a great doctor and has an excellent staff that has always cared about me. Dr. Taneja has called me personally a lot of times regarding my health concerns and his staff has always gotten back to me in a timely manner. I have been to doctors who have a wait time of about hour or more than an hour at times. At Dr. Taneja's office I have never had to wait for more than 5-10 minutes. I would certainly recommend him to anyone who doesn't have a doctor and looking for one.

|  Very Unorganized  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

This place is a joke! The staff was very unorganized and the nurse acted like she didn't know what she was doing. You will wait only for the nurse & dr to rush through and get you out. I wouldn't recommend this dr .

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Taneja is a great doctor and is staff has always been wonderful but there is always someone new. I did get confused at a visit because Mrs. Taneja works in the office but when asked by a patient if it was her she said no. I have been a patient for years but I have seen Mrs. Taneja be very rude and short with patients and staff. I think it's very unprofessional.

|  Not impressed  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Staff was rude, the manager had an attitude, very difficult to talk to her. Dr Taneja very compassionate, but no rest of staff.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Taneja is a great doctor, any questions i had he answered with ease, and was very compassionate when it came to my condition. The staff were very helpful and kind, always having smiles on their faces.I love that i ALWAYS hear back from them within 24 hours with any and everything, everytime i call someone will always answer.It seems now days you have to always leave a msg and they will "get back to you" but never do. Iam very confident in Dr. Taneja.

|  We are training each other well!  |  show details
by Sandra and Cathy on May 28th, 2008

Our review has to do with the care provided to our parents. He is wonderful with them. Dr. Taneja always answers all the questions that we have even if he has to tell us at separate times. We are so glad that he decided not to leave Warner Robins! We have decided that he knows more than we do!!!!!! You won't be sorry should you choose Dr. T as your doctor!