A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Varma, MD, PC is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Varma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin Kumar Varma MD and PC is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Navin K. Varma practice?
- Dr. Navin Varma has 1 office location.
Dr. Navin Varma practices Neurology near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Neurologists.