Dr. Navin Varma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Navin Varma?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Navin Varma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

He's a pompous idiot.

March 22nd, 2013

Excellent Neuoloist

An expert in his field. Very professional, does not beat around the bush when talking about conditions and prognosis. I would recommend Dr. Varma to anyone who needed a neurological evaluation. I am an epileptic and he took the time to help me understand my illness and how it would affect my life. Thank you Dr. Varma.

December 4th, 2011

Devil in a dr. suit

All I can say is he told me I was OK after spending 2yrs only to find out I have multiple sclerosis with 11 brain lesions Varma is not a good doctor and he will never listen to your opinions especially if your right and he's not.

October 7th, 2011

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Varma for about 18 years now and think he is a very knowledgeable doctor compared to many. He may lack in bedside manner, but at least he will tell you the truth. Dr. Varma got me all the way off meds for 5 to 7 years I think and then I had my first grand mal seizure, but have been seizure free on meds since then (6 years ago). My biggest complaint is not the doctor, but the staff--they are not professional, organized, never pick up their phones, and call you back 3 days later (some of this may be a little exaggerated, but not far off). Overall though, I consider him to be a good neurologist over others.

September 1st, 2011

It never hurts to get a second opinion. Listen to your gut!

I went in for migraine headaches and episodes where I missed three days at a time and had no recollection during that those times. I have been diagnosed prior with a PFO with an ASD (a hole in my heart). Dr Varma told me that there is no way I was in as much pain as I was expressing to him. He told my husband that I will experience a stroke sometime in my life. It may not be next week but it will be sometime in my life. He was not willing to help with the authorization of the PFO Closure surgery, even though I had more severe issues further than migraine headaches. He told me (it's all in your head)!!! I am a mother of four children, left his office with Dr Varma telling me I was just in deep depression and needed some neck exercises that he would help me with. We sought out to get a second opinion. One week later our new Neurologist found an aneurysm in my brain. This has saved my life! You do the math!

May 15th, 2017