A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Verma, Neurologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Verma, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Epilepsy / seizures
- Memory Loss
- Sleep Disorders
- daytime sleepiness
- obstructive sleep apnea
- restless legs syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Verma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin Verma MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navin Verma practice?
- Dr. Navin Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Navin Verma practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Neurologists.