A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navin Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navin Verma, Neurologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navin Verma, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Verma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navin Verma MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Navin Verma practice?
- Dr. Navin Verma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Navin Verma practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Neurologists.