A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruparelia
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruparelia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruparelia graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Ruparelia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navinchandra M Ruparelia MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Navinchandra M. Ruparelia practice?
- Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia has 1 office location.
Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Douglasville, GA.
See Douglasville Internists and Douglasville Gastroenterologists.