A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruparelia
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Ruparelia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruparelia graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Ruparelia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navinchandra M Ruparelia MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Navinchandra M. Ruparelia practice?
- Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia has 1 office location.
Dr. Navinchandra Ruparelia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Douglasville, GA.
See Douglasville Internists and Douglasville Gastroenterologists.