Learn more about Dr. Navinder Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navinder Sethi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navinder Sethi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Howard County General Hospital
- Howard County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navinder S Sethi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Navinder S. Sethi practice?
- Dr. Navinder Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Navinder Sethi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olney, MD.
See Olney Surgeons.