A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navinder Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navinder Sethi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navinder Sethi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Howard County General Hospital
- Howard County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navinder S Sethi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Navinder S. Sethi practice?
- Dr. Navinder Sethi has 12 office locations.
Dr. Navinder Sethi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Olney Surgeons.