Learn more about Dr. Navinder Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navinder Sethi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navinder Sethi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Howard County General Hospital
- Howard County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navinder S Sethi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Navinder S. Sethi practice?
- Dr. Navinder Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Navinder Sethi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olney, MD.
See Olney Orthopedic Surgeons.