Dr. Navinder Sethi MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Olney, MD

• Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2016
Cancer is hard enough, get a doctor who cares
Imagine you've just learned that your cancer has returned and you need guidance. You're scared and you start to cry and you ask the Dr. what is going to happen to you, and he coldly smirks "Everybody dies eventually." Welcome to the "bedside manner" of Dr. Sethi. What a demoralizing horrible experience. I don't expect my doctor to be my best friend, but in my time of crisis, I do expect my doctor to "do no harm." Save yourself the pain. Go elsewhere.

June 12th, 2016
Dr. Sethi is a gifted surgeon who performed spine disk surgery on my neck and completely fixed my pain and limited mobility. He graciously spent time and explained everything in detail.

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Sethi gave me my life back! Had severe back pain for years - co-worker recommended him and I am now 4 months post surgery and have zero back pain!! Dr. Sethi is amazing - great bedside manner!!

March 7th, 2016
Excellent surgeon

February 23rd, 2016
I am very pleased with Dr. Sethi. His knowledge and compassion has made me feel at ease with my decisions.

January 19th, 2016
Recommend
I was very pleased with my visit to this doctor for back pain. My symptoms were checked and double-checked by each staff member I came into contact with: nurse, X-ray tech, physician's assistant, then Dr. Sethi. No one rushed. I felt thoroughly evaluated. All of my questions and concerns were answered in a pleasant and respectful manner.

December 18th, 2015
I have several issues with my back. I visited Dr. Sethi; however, I would like to try options that does not involved surgery. He was totally uninterested and spent, at most, 2 minutes with me. Did not want to explain anything to me or discuss my problem. He took an xray and stated in about half a dozen words what my problem was, then that was it. After reading many reviews, I have come to the conclusion that only those people who have surgery performed with Dr. Sethi seems content with him. All others seem to give him one star, as I have to do.

November 5th, 2015
Dr Sethi operated on my back and I am out of pain and able to live a normal life. He was very professional but at the same time answered all my questions so everything was clear to me.

October 15th, 2015
Dr sethi is very good at his job and has a good patient manner

August 29th, 2015
Pain Relief
I was a bit hesitant having spinal surgery done but had no option as my pain was not getting any better with any other treatment. I am so glad that I finally had Dr. Sethi perform the outpatient surgery on me. I wish I had only done it sooner! Kudos to his whole team!

January 23rd, 2015
The best care provided to me by Dr. Sethi and his staff!

August 7th, 2014
Dr. Sethi and his team were great. He explained everything very clearly in simple terms with models and my neck surgery went great. He did it using a very small incision and I was done as an outpatient. I have already recommended him to my friends and colleagues. Thank you Dr. Sethi!