A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navita Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navita Modi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Modi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navita Modi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Navita Modi practice?
- Dr. Navita Modi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Navita Modi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Chantilly, VA.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.