Learn more about Dr. Navjeet Gandhok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navjeet Gandhok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhok
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navjeet Gandhok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhok graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gandhok has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navjeet Kaur Gandhok MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Navjeet K. Gandhok practice?
- Dr. Navjeet Gandhok has 1 office location.
Dr. Navjeet Gandhok practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists, Sun City Hematologists, and Sun City Oncologists.