Learn more about Dr. Navjeet Gandhok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navjeet Gandhok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhok
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navjeet Gandhok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhok graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gandhok has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navjeet Kaur Gandhok MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Navjeet K. Gandhok practice?
- Dr. Navjeet Gandhok has 1 office location.
Dr. Navjeet Gandhok practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists, Sun City Hematologists, and Sun City Oncologists.